Schoology Adds New Partners to Certified Partner Program
Best-in-Class Edtech Products and Services Join the Largest Ecosystem of K-12 Teaching & Learning Tools
NEW YORK (September 5, 2019)—Schoology, the leading K-12 learning management and assessment platform, announced new additions to its Certified Partner Program. Schoology launched its Certified Partner Program earlier this year as a vehicle for edtech companies to promote their value to Schoology users and to provide joint customers with a more integrated experience.
“Interoperability has been a key element of Schoology’s growth. The open nature of our platform makes it easier for K-12 schools and districts to adopt Schoology,” said Jeremy Friedman, co-founder and CEO of Schoology. “Our Certified Partner Program ensures educators in Schoology districts have access to the best education technology products and services all in one place and welcome these cutting-edge companies with the same goal of advancing what's possible in education.”
Schoology Certified Partners receive dedicated marketing and business development support as well as technical assistance to ensure their products integrate with Schoology and provide a seamless user experience. Schoology customers benefit from the availability of hundreds of outstanding edtech tools that operate seamlessly together.
New additions to the Schoology Certified Partner Program include:
- Capti is a literacy & learning app that helps struggling readers improve comprehension and aids teachers in providing accommodations with an all-in-one solution.
- Edpuzzle lets you use any YouTube video or upload your own and embed questions to hold your students accountable during the video.
- Kami is an interactive PDF and document annotation app with features that encourage collaboration between teacher and students, helping schools transition to paperless learning.
- Learning.com allows you to develop critical technology skills in K-8 students with Learning.com's comprehensive digital literacy curriculum, instruction, and assessment solutions.
- Respondus develops assessment tools that work seamlessly with learning management systems, including LockDown Browser which prevents cheating during online tests.
- SchoolOfficeApps extends the Schoology Learning Management System into an Office Management System. SchoolOfficeApps has created a suite of 10 office applications that greatly simplify the day-to-day tasks of running a vibrant, high-technology school.
- STEMscopes, created by Accelerate Learning Inc, is an award-winning, research-based national leader in PreK-12 STEM curriculum.
- SchoolBzz is a cloud-based platform for whole-school, whole-community communication that streamlines how schools share information with everyone involved in a student’s learning journey.
“Joining Schoology's Partner Program was a no-brainer,” said Hengjie Wang, co-founder & CEO of Kami. “Listening to our users has always been at the forefront of our innovation, and for years they've wanted to see an integration between Kami and Schoology.”
“Respondus products have integrated with Schoology for a number of years,” said Jodi Feeney, COO of Respondus. “The Certified Partner Program added structure and benefits to our relationship. We have found Schoology’s staff to be both responsive and resourceful.”
To learn more about the Certified Partner Program and to see the full list of certified partners visit: www.schoology.com/partners.
Werth PR (for Schoology)