Take Schoology’s Inaugural Global State of Digital Learning Survey
Using data to drive how we think about the world is one of the major benefits of modern technologies. In education, data is helping us better understand learning processes, teaching practices, and more. And if we just shared that data, we could all benefit from it.
That’s why we just launched our inaugural Global State of Digital Learning Survey. In less than 24 hours we’ve had almost 1,500 instructors and administrators complete it. Now it’s your turn.
So we're calling on all educators and admin to take 7–10 minutes out of your day to fill out this short survey. For your trouble, you'll have a chance to be one of 10 respondents who win a $50 Amazon gift card. Afterwards, we'll invite you to a webinar where we'll reveal the aggregated data (you will remain anonymous, of course) and send you an ebook with the results.
The data you and your colleagues provide will shed light on:
- The state of digital learning in higher ed and K-12
- Which digital learning strategies are working
- The key to tying the elements of your tech plan together
- And what to focus on going forward
The Global State of Digital Learning Survey
Take it right here from the blog!
Trouble accessing the survey on mobile? Click here.
Again, all respondents will be invited to a webinar where we’ll reveal the results. You’ll also get an ebook with crucial data that will help guide you through the 2017-18 school year.
Help Us Get the Word Out on this Research
The more educators who take this survey, the better the data will be and the more we’ll all learn from it. Help us spread the word by sharing this link on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or directly with your colleagues.
Here's the direct link to survey: https://schoology1.typeform.com/to/ls5iUJ
Also—if you like to get retweeted (wink, wink)—you’re welcome to use any of these handcrafted tweets from the Schoology Marketing Team. Just click the "Tweet this" link beside the one you want:
- Take @Schoology’s Global State of Digital Learning Survey - I just did! http://t.sch.gy/Kf9b30bS4v9 <-- Tweet this
- How are you enhancing education with technology? @Schoology’s asking that question to educators around the globe http://t.sch.gy/Kf9b30bS4v9 <-- Tweet this
- Participate in the largest-ever digital learning research study conducted by our friends @Schoology http://t.sch.gy/Kf9b30bS4v9 <-- Tweet this
- Because it would be amazing if 1000's of educators shared their experiences with digital learning - there’s this http://t.sch.gy/Kf9b30bS4v9 <-- Tweet this
- I just participated in a massive global study on digital learning in 10 minutes. What did you do today? http://t.sch.gy/Kf9b30bS4v9 <-- Tweet this