Join us at Schoology NEXT 2016! Earlybird Tickets Available Now
Our NEXT 2016 venue
It’s officially Schoology NEXT season and earlybird ticket sales are now open. Join the Schoology team and 1,000 other members of the Schoology community in Miami Beach, Florida, July 11-13 (preconference July 10). At our annual user conference you'll enjoy 2 1/2 days of insightful sessions led by community members and staff, inspiring keynotes from thought leaders in education, and lots of fun as we learn, together.
What to Look Forward to in 2016
- Pack your flip flops and SPF 50, because our NEXT conference venue is located directly on Miami Beach, at the iconic Fontainebleau property.
- Bring your team a day early on Sunday and take advantage of our expanded preconference offerings. With workshops covering everything from Schoology basics to deep dives in engaging assessments, grading, and more, you’ll be more prepared than ever to begin the academic year. See the full listing of preconference sessions on the NEXT website.
- Connect with over 1,000 education professionals in the Schoology community with even more opportunities for collaboration and sharing. NEXT keeps growing!
- Expanded content tracks, levels, and session types for every type of Schoology user.
2015 was a packed event. Save your place early this year!
You can also expect everything you love about NEXT returning in 2016, including:
- A firsthand look into the newest Schoology product developments.
- Inspirational keynote speakers and insightful breakout sessions.
- Tons of face time with Schoology cofounders and staff.
- The legendary NEXT cocktail party.
- Fun, friendship, and networking that doesn't fade after the conference is over. Stay connected and share resources on Schoology long after NEXT ends!
Seriously, NEXT is a lot of fun.
Early Bird Pricing Ends March 11
Save a place for yourself at NEXT before time runs out! If you register by March 11, you'll save almost $100 on a single registration, $50 off each preconference session, and we have great group discounts for teams of 3-5 and 6+ people. Visit our registration page for more details on pricing and ticket types.
More information can be found at the official conference website, schoologynext.com. As always, you can reach out with any questions by emailing email@example.com or joining the conversation on twitter using the hashtag #SchoologyNEXT. We look forward to seeing you on the beach this July!