Hurry! NEXT 2015 Early Bird Tickets Fly Away March 6
If you haven't heard already, Schoology NEXT 2015, our second annual user conference, is taking place July 20-22 in downtown Chicago.
At NEXT, you'll enjoy 2 1/2 days of insightful sessions led by the Schoology Community and staff, inspiring keynotes from education thought leaders, and lots of fun as we learn together.
Alan November Keynotes at NEXT 2014
What’s New for 2015
Based on your feedback from 2014, we’ve made a few exciting additions to our plans for this year:
- Sunday pre-conference workshop session, "Jump Start Your Schoology Experience," with our Professional Development Team. Details on this session here
- Longer 90-minute workshops for in-depth exploration of topics. Read more about speaking tracks
- A whole extra day of learning, sessions, and fun.
Beyond these new additions, be prepared for everything amazing from NEXT 2014 returning for 2015:
- A firsthand look into the newest Schoology product developments.
- Meet hundreds of Schoology users from all over the world. Last year, attendees traveled to NEXT from 12 countries and 38 states!
- Inspirational keynote speakers and insightful breakout sessions.
- Tons of face time with Schoology founders and staff.
- Fun, friendship, and networking that doesn't fade after the conference is over. Stay connected and share resources on Schoology long after NEXT ends.
- Need more reasons? See what last year's attendees had to say.
Apply to Speak at NEXT
We believe that collaboration and learning are at the core of a successful NEXT experience. Apply now to share your knowledge with hundreds of fellow education innovators from the Schoology Community at NEXT 2015. If accepted, Schoology will provide up to two presenters per session with half-priced admission ($275/person)! We are accepting speaking proposals through Friday, March 20.
Schoology Users Share Insight in Breakout Sessions
Early Bird Pricing Ends March 6
We expect the conference to sell out again this year. If you register by March 6, you'll save $150 on a single registration, and we have great group discounts for teams of 3-5 and 6+ people. Visit our registration page for more details on pricing and ticket types.
As always, you can reach out with any questions by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to seeing you in Chicago this July!